Search This Blog

Monday, November 22, 2010

Beauty Remedy/ Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer

My best friend and I often swap new found beauty secrets. She has recently started using a product to decrease fine lines and dark circles around the eyes. Her new found beauty regimen is a hemorrhoid cream. I have to admit at first I was a little skeptical, but it really does work. Hearing the positive results that she has been getting from this product, I couldn't wait to try it. So I went to Walmart and picked up a generric brand of Hemorrhoidal Cream. Before using the product I had to know what was in it, the cream contains 14% Mineral Oil- moisturizer for the skin, 71.9% locks moisture into the skin, .25% Phenlephrine- energizes the skin and 3.0% Shark Liver Oil- supplies the skin cells with oxygen and powerful antioxidants. Ater reading the contents of the tube it deffinetly made since why my friend has gotten such positive results from this cream. What my friend has shared with me is a cheap, effective alternative for an anti-wrinkle moisturizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment